The Foundation’s objectives are:
- Support and encourage research and innovation
- Advance the use of diagnostic tools and drugs in the prevention, control and cure of disease
- Ensure latest advances in healthcare are available to all, including developing countries
- Generate and promote employment opportunities
- Support and promote such educational purposes as the trustees shall select, provided that such purposes shall be exclusively charitable in law
The Foundation will pursue strategic activities which demonstrate:
- Meaningful support that will enable the organisation and/or project to advance its objectives significantly and, simultaneously, advance the charitable purposes of the Foundation.
- A benefit that would not otherwise have been realised by the organisation, but for the support provided.
- Support for NI based organisations and/or projects, where possible.